Re: New Logo?

I was watching the TNT PreDraft show today and I saw something that
concerns me. Pete Vecsey (How do you spell it?) said that a big trade on
the table between Boston and Chicago may go thru. It involves Scottie
Pippen and the two Boston draft picks. Afterwards, they had someone
interview Pitino. When asked about Scottie Pippen, Pitino said "no
comment". When asked about others.......Shawn Kemp, Baker, etc....He
said it isn't happening.

How old is Pippen? I know he is good, but doesn't the C's need two good
young players more than a proven veteren?