Re: Battie size

> In trying to keep from going crazy over this Dino thing, I have turned my
ruined mind to the problem of Tony Battie's height.  I called up Don
Leventhal, and told him I was calling on behalf of the Celtics internet
news> group, which I am.   Leventhal told me that Battie was measured
barefoot at chicago, but in sneaks he is six eleven.  And then of course
there is> wingspan and vertical, which are all that actually matter.

> Josh

We should not really worry about his height. Most players heights are
usually exaggerated Barkley is about 6'5" - 6'6".

There are concerns about Batties ability to play the 5 whether he is 6'9"
or 6'11 due to his weight & strength.