Re[2]: The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest V4 #198

RE: S Farrell's post:
"I say the Celts should package Pervis, Dee, Williams, 3 & 6 for Baker,
Gilliam, and 10.  This would give us flexibility, an allstar, and a big
body."

The return itself does not sound bad, and I understand the desire to get
rid of all those who ML decided to pay too much $$$. But, 3 players and 2
draft picks? That is too much imho. We were talking 1 player and 2 picks
before weren't we. I understand the cap "addition by subtraction" by I
believe that it is too much to give up. We do not need to mortgage the
franchise to get a couple of players, again players will want to play for
Rick and Celts again...

I think that we should do the Jayson Williams deal, straight up for Spoon.