Free tickets to draft

The C's draft will take place at the Fleet Center and season ticket holders
were given free tickets to attend. I have two extra tickets and I'd like to
offer them to the members of this group. I'll give them up first come first
serve for free. You just have to pick them up.

The Celtic's are calling this a draft party where the brain trust will be
operating on the floor. The doors open at the Fleet Center at 6:00PM and the
following opportunity will be available:

- -Pose for a photo with the 1996 NBA Championship trophy and 1957
Championship Banner
- -Tour the Boston Celtics 50th Anniversary Pavilion
- -Surf the web with Sony Web TV
- -Create your own fantasy play-by-play video
etc. etc.

I can't guarantee that they will have any picks left come Wednesday evening
but in the event they don't maybe we can hang a dummy of Radja from the
rafters if he doesn't show up for his Philly exam!!

JC