Re: Draft Possibilities

> > San An-Duncan
> Agree
>
> > Philadelphia-Battie(or Billups, my bt is Battie)
> Latest reports have them taking Van Horn

Van Horn has said no thanks,  so unless he is chosen here for someone else
I think with the acquisition of Radja they take Billups.

> > Boston- Billups
> Boston takes Battie if he is available

I don't think Rick is old on Battie & with other deals in the work he
passes on him or once agian could take him for say Milwaukee ?

> > Vancouver- Mercer
>
> Billups goes to Vancouver
>
> > Denver- Van Horn
>
> Denver takes Antonio Daniels
> > Boston-Foyle
>
> Pitino takes Mercer.

I don't think chances are slim to none we take Foyle.

> > I don't want Tim Thomas. I think he will be a Derrick Coleman type.
> I doubt that, the Derrick Coleman types come from Syracuse
>
> > I don't know if the C's will put any money into the free agent market.
> I don't think Pitino is going to get any 2nd tier players unless he
aquires
> them as a result of a trade.
>

> > But Our team would then look like this:
> >
> > Starters:         Bench
> > Cage              Foyle
> > Walker            Ellison(if he doesn't retire)
> > Weatherspoon      E. Williams
> > D.Brown           Minor
> > Billups           Barros

Cage is too old but a fighter, Brown & Minor suck at the 2.

> Starters: Battie, Walker, Weatherspoon, Mercer, Dana with
> Cage, Ellison, Williams, Minorand Brown coming of the bench.
>                                                        - Mishra

Dana is too much of a liability at the point we better get a Barry or
Eisley, Wesley was even much better than Barros.  He could be a good sixth
man off the bench but other more versatile swing players give us a lot more
flexibility and could make him expendable.