Re: More to Come?

> Something interesting caught my eye.  After the trade, Pitino said,"We
might
> not be done with Philadelphia."
>
> Does anyone have any idea what trade Pitino might want to make with
Philadelphia?  I can't see him really wanting the #2 pick unless he really
wants either Battie or Billups. Does he want Stackhouse?  Any ideas?

I think Philly could take Billups at 2 & move Iverson to the 2 guard &
Stackhouse to 3.  They need some control at the point.   The only thing
that would be good for us is a 3 or 6 for Stackhouse, but then Philly could
end up with Billups & Mercer, Van Horn or Battie

> Here is what Sixer's vice president Billy King said about Pitino's
comment,
> "There are other possibilities they would like to do," "I'm
> not sure they are things we would like to do."
>
> Also, what are everyone's feelings on Battie?  Who do you like better
Battie