Re: Big Hole in the Middle

>1. Fox resigned at a decent price. He also could be moved to Atlanta for
>the 22 pick, they need a scoring 3.

Why would Atlanta do that. If they want Fox, they can get him for free.

>2.  Williams or Weatherspoon to Jersey for Jayson Williams.
>
>Williams provides a physical presence inside and we take Mercer & Van Horn
>in the draft.  Minor for Brent Barry and Howard Eisley through FA.

I really like Williams. I think he's a real keeper for the future, and
strongly hope the Celtics don't trade him. 'Spoon, I don't mind either way.

I want Howard Eisley with the Celts next year if we don't draft a point
guard. I like this guy a lot. I found in the finals that Utah played MUCH
better with Eisley on the floor instead of Stockton. Everytime Eisley came
on, Utah went on scoring streaks.

Talk to you soon,
Alex

Alex Caporicci
alexcap@odyssee.net
Editor - The Sports Report
http://www.odyssee.net/~alexcap/sportsreport/

The Sports Report is a must read for all sports fans. Informative and
intelligent articles by a group of talented writers. There is also a
lot of other features, ranging from reader participation, Athlete of
the Week, Question of the Week and Site of the Week