Big Hole in the Middle

Hey Celts fans. It seems that most C's fans are really excited about the
trade, including myself. We acquired Spoon, who is a great rebounder and at
times can score decent. We got rid of Dino's high contract, but also lost 4
inches. Now, we are overly stacked at the forward positions. And without
center basically. We can't count on Never Nervous Pervis and Cage to fill
the hole. And I don't want to see another year of Walker playing the center
spot at 6'8". So, now we're sort of screwed unless we can nail Vin Baker. If
not, then we may have to pick Tony Battie. He's a great player, but not sure
if he can immediately step into the center spot. He's 6'11", has the size,
but is way underweight and will get shoved around down there in the paint.
We're in some dilemma, but I think Pitino knows what he's doing, so I'll sit
back these next few days and watch him go to work. Go get em Rick!

- -Bird33