The Trade

We Caught rid of Dino! but most in portant we Caught Weatherspoon!!!
I like this trade a lot (great job so far pitino) anyone know the what
we have to pay Weatherspoon and Cage?

Did anyone see the SI article on the greatest dynastys in the NBA?  How
can they ever compare the Celtics and the Lakers with the bulls?  The
Celtics and Lakers have dominated every decade of the NBA exempt the '90
and the bulls have the '90 with no real compition and the Celtics and
Lakers Fought each other for 5 Decades weres the comparison??
just my thought what are yours?

Celtic Pride Forever!!

Rhett