Radja Trade

It seems that an awful lot of people are real pleased about getting rid =
of Dino.

Given that he was a second-round pick and not far from the all-star game =
just two years ago I would say this is one of the few good things that =
have gone right for the C's in recent years.

Unfortunately the game is now controlled by the salary cap and a stupid =
decision years back to pay way over market rate has now com back to hurt =
us in the shape of yet another fairly mediocre tweener.

I would agree with posts that suggest now Philly is paying Dino 6M per, =
that they are very unlikely to be taking Battie at # 2.  All this talk =
about Pitino's plan is getting a little worrying thinking that our =
starting center for next year will probably be an underweight rookie, =
with Daniels? at the point.