Peter Vescey in NY Post.

Here are Peter's views and his version of rumours that are flying around:

Rumour 1: Nets are talking to Pacers for a deal which will send Gattling +
Jackson for Rick Smits.

Rumour 2: Nets are talking to C's for a deal that will send Yinka +
Williams for Radja
                                                             <As much as I
like Williams, I won't accept Yinka Dare>

Rumour 3: Krause has talked to Boston, Golden State, Seattle, Denver and is
asking outrageous compensation for Scottie Pippen.

Rumour 4: McDyess deal is off for now.

Rumour 5: Here is Peter's reason that the Webber for Kemp deal won't go
down: Salary regulations would necessitate overpaid, underplayed Jim
McIlvaine (and another player) to accompany Kemp. Most importantly, the
Bullets are capped out next season at $38 million, and must re-sign Rod
Strickland at its conclusion. In other words, Kemp ($3.6M next season)
won't have any chance to renegotiate as a Bullet unless he does it at the
end of his six remaining years.

                    < I completely agree with his logic>

Rumour 6: The Pacers are offering Travis Best and No. 12 pick in the draft
to the Nuggets for No. 5 ..

                                                                  - Mishra