Re: Peter Vescey in NY Post.

Rumour 1: Nets are talking to Pacers for a deal which will send Gattling +
Jackson for Rick Smits.
           Bad deal for the Pacers, unless they believe
          Smits will never be healthy.

Rumour 2: Nets are talking to C's for a deal that will send Yinka +
Williams for Radja
           If Yinka's contract is up soon, I'd do it, but I
          don't think it is

Rumour 3: Krause has talked to Boston, Golden State, Seattle, Denver and is
asking outrageous compensation for Scottie Pippen.
          He should ask for a lot, but if I'm anyone but Seattle, I
          don't bite. The Sonics could deal Kemp for Pippen and still
          contend for a title.

Rumour 4: McDyess deal is off for now.
          Too bad. He would have been a great addition.

Rumour 6: The Pacers are offering Travis Best and No. 12 pick in the draft
to the Nuggets for No. 5 ..
           If Larry gets this done, he's a genius.