Pippen, Kemp

I just read on ESPN that Pippen will be making 2.7million next year.
When I compare Pippen's salary and his performance to one of Boston's
overpaid clowns, I get angry. I don't think there's any question that
Pippen is worth more than that. He was happy with the salary when he
sign the initial contract, so all he can do is keep his end of the
aggreement. It's players like him that will bring championships. Jordon
was making a little over 3million a year for quite some time until last
season. Did he complain? No..He just played his game.

Now, Mr. Kemp.....He's the type of player you want to avoid at all cost.
He signed the initial contract but now he wants out because he wants
more money. (Or some bust on his team is making more than him) I hate
players like that and I hope I don't see him in a Celtic uniform. It's
one thing to leave your team when you're offer more money elsewhere thru
free-agency. It's another when you demand a trade because you're not
happy with your contract.

BTW, 7 News showed an interview with Wesley briefly this morning. Wesley
said he wanted to come back to Boston because he enjoyed playing here.
He then said that he hope the C's don't draft a guard. If the C's does
draft a guard, he jokingly said he was going to beat him up! Silly, eh?