Re: Free agent to DEFINITELY consider (if healthy)

David J. Boutte wrote:

> I haven't seen his name mentioned, but if Randy Livingston of the
> Rockets is healthy, then the C's should definitely go after him.

> Has anyone heard about his health? (I believe that he had an injured
> knee last year).

He's had injured knees ever since he's been playing ball... he sat out
most of his senior year at LSU because of this - that's how the rockets
ended up with him.  He used to be Marbury-quick and had an incredible
first step, but now he's been reduced to a slow jump shooter.  I
wouldn't take him.