Re: Free Agents worth targetting

> Folks, Rick Fox was making a little over 2 million last season. (About
> 2.5mil or something) Fox decided to enter the market. To me, this is an
> indication that he wants more. Why take the option out of a guaranteed
> contract to get less? Maybe with Pitino being here, he'll want to come
> back for less. Who knows?

Fox made 1.75 mill last season.

> I think signing Wesley is a no brainer if the C's didn't already have
> too many guaranteed contracts.

I agree wesley should be signed and such high draft choices shouldn't be
wasted on guards. Draft a PF or a Center if not then swap the picks with a
team predicted to fair badly next season for their ist rounder. Now who
could that be..good question my bet is on <Denver, Dallas, Vancouver,
Warriors, Clippers> not necessarily in that order.
                                                           - Mishra