Re: Free Agents worth targetting

Nault wrote:

> >- David Wesley  - Celtics
>
> We should re-sign Wesley for about 3 million
>
> >- Rick Fox      - Celtics
>
> Re-sign him as long as he doesn't want more than 2 million

Folks, Rick Fox was making a little over 2 million last season. (About
2.5mil or something) Fox decided to enter the market. To me, this is an
indication that he wants more. Why take the option out of a guaranteed
contract to get less? Maybe with Pitino being here, he'll want to come
back for less. Who knows?

I think signing Wesley is a no brainer if the C's didn't already have
too many guaranteed contracts.