Re: da Bulls

>I saw Chicago win over the fourth "new" team to face them in four
>recent finals.  If Seattle or Utah had been there more than once, it would
>have been different.  Utah had the better team, but no championship
>experience.  How else to you figure a team that controlled five of six
>games losing four of six?  That is what happened, isn't it?

I account this to Michael Jordan. Late in the game when the other team is
ahead Michael Jordan simply turns on and starts nailing bucket after
bucket.  This is the only reason the Bulls won the championship; their
ability to rally late in the fourth quarter. Usually when there is two or
three minutes left in the 4th I think "oh this game is over" but when its
the bulls that are down I know its not over and that they will most likely
come back and win.  They play OK the first three quarters and then when the
fourth quarter comes around Michael goes berserk. They don't need him as
much the rest of the quarters because they have Scottie to keep them close
until Mike feels like playing.

Tim

Nault
rnault@ptialaska.net