ERIC WILLIAMS

Thank you, Chris Littlefield, you said it for me, too.  I've liked Eric
Williams since we got him and I really enjoy watching him create under
the basket.  Sometimes it seems people on this list want to get rid of
everyone on the team.  I think we only need some parts, and that would
be best coming from the draft picks, if it were up to me.  We already
have practically no real Celtics left in the organization.  Now some of
you would have us trading away one of our past good ones.  This thing is
not going to turn around this year, anyway, so let's take it slow.
Dorine