scary rumor

I'm sure this was only partially understood, but Vecsey reports talks about a
#3 for Antonio Davis swap.  I'm sure the trade involved more than this,
however.  Esp. as in teh same paragraph he spoke of a #4 for Dale Davis swap,
and Dale is by far the better Davis.  Just passing this along.  Personally, I
don't want us to swap our picks, just because Ive been looking forward to the
draft for so long, and poring over my Don Leventhal draft report.  We have to
at least get a late pick in any trade (a la the vin baker deal) so I can have
a reason to watch the draft.