Fear of trading

Having stated my interest in Kemp, I must admit that I'm afraid of all this
trade talk.  We're weak and the weak are too easily taken advantage of.
Our strength is in our two picks.  If a real player is available at three, I
would prefer him (Mercer, even Billups, Battie) rather than most of the
deals bandied about.  I'm not sure I want Vin Baker, certainly not
Dampier, or even Joe Smith.  Now, McDyess & Kemp are players, but
what kind of baggage (contract, expectations) do we sign on for with
them.

 Hold out, Coach Rick.  Make them trade for the #6; keep the #3.

Gene  (a conservative sitting under a picture of George McGovern)