Re: Baker Rumor on CTV

This rumour has been there all along..Mitch Lawrence reported in the NY
Daily news. THe problem is Herb Kohl won't deal without a GM..and they
don't have one. It seems Dave Twordzik has interviewed for the GM's
position and may be taking the job. Dave is an extremely conservative guy
and will not pull the trigger on a deal until the incumbent player puts a
gun to his head. He has been involved in some most one sided deals so far
e.g. Tim Hardaway & Gattling to Miami for Willis & Bimbo Cole, Seikally to
Orlando etc. The market is abuz with rumours of players demanding to be
traded, the C's are being mentioned as players in almost every trade
involving a named player, let's see what happens.