the finals

I can't keep up with all the draft speculation. Don't know who any of these
players are (other than the one we didn't get) and I don't follow college
hoops. So I sure hope you guys make the right decision.

On the rest of the NBA: I think Michael Jordan's performance in game 5 will
be one of the highlights of his career. This guy spent much of the day
throwing up and looked like he might keel over on the court, but he didn't
quit and kept making one clutch play after another. I'm sold .. Michael
Jordan is amazing. Where is the bench though??? What a bunch of hanger-ons;
if I were Jordan or Pippen I'd be thoroughly disgusted with the rest of the
team.

- -Marc