Baker Rumor on CTV

While watching the Bulls-Jazz finals yesterday, the Canadian TV
network was reporting that Pitino is pursuing Vin Baker seriously.
They were saying that the offer is for Baker and #10 for Williams,
#3 & #6.  I checked the Globe, NBC, Providence Jl and umpteen
other websites...but no mention of this at all. May be just a smoke!!

On the other hand if this were true, what do you all think ? My feeling
is that Vin Baker will be great at PF with some minutes at center,
with Radja also alternating at centre along with 10 minutes from
Ellison [?!?]. Also we could pick Croshere [Bird will be mad for this],
or Honeycutt or even Cato with our #10.

Pacers news suggests that Bird is trying hard to pry Glenn Robinson
off from Bucks.....I donot believe this...but again if it were true
we can forget Baker...Bucks will not give up both BigDog & Baker.

						Sashi.