Re: Draft & Free Agency

Two points:

I don't see trading Eric Williams for a draft pick unless it is in the top
four.  He is a proven talent, and a young talented big man.  No way do you
ever trade that for a late lottery pick, even in a deep draft -- which this
definitely isn't.  Williams is still a big part of our foundation.

Also:  I think we should all be psyched to see what Greg Ostertag has been
doing to the bulls.  Proof you don't need to have a top pick/superstar 5 to
play center.  SOME white stiffs can work out too.  I think Ostertag is
playing like a top center.  Did you see his block on Longley?  I love how he
grabs rebounds at the top of his jump too.  not like Big Country and the
rest.