Draft & Free Agency

I think both Cato & Foyle are too much project to go at 3 or 6.  Foyle is a
Shaq clone at the free throw line 50%, this will lose you some close games.

I say we wait on Baker for free agency and go get the 2 best scorers
available most likely Mercer & Daniels, Billups,or Van Horn. I might
consider Baker & 10 for 6 & ?, but would rather not give up the 3 unless
Philly takes Mercer, then moving the 3 & something for Baker might make
sense.  I think it would be stupid to give up the 3 & 6 for Baker unless
Ray Allen is in the deal.

Then we go get Andrew Declerq a 7'0 center who is not afraid to get
physical, runs the court well, and could come relatively cheap to backup up
Dino.

We move Williams for a mid to late first or early second rounder since he
will probably want $3M next year and may not be worth it.  Depending on who
we went with at 6 , and where the pick is at, we get a scoring 3 like
Jerald Honeycutt, Croshere, Charles O'Bannon or a  point like Bobby
Jackson,Shammgod, Anthony Johnson or 2 like Mcgrady, Carr, Ed Gray, Stephen
Jackson,  or Dedric Willoughby or a possibly Scot Pollard.

Bird might be interested in a Williams for #11 move, they need a 3.

Then pick up the best athlete available at 55 :

Alvin Williams, Eric Washington, Bubba Wells, James Collins (seems to have
dropped significantly), Kiwane garris