Re: 2nd round

 I can see Rhodes and Epps possibly being signed as  free agents.
However, Rhodes would have to make up with Pitino.  What position would
Rhodes play in the NBA. On another note I really like the idea of sending
our third pick to Denver for Antonio McDyess and the sixth pick to
Indiana for Eric Dampier. This would be a super day for all Celtic`s
Fans.  We would have a young solid front line of Dampier 6-11, McDyess
6-10, and Walker at 6-9.  Then we could build the back court in the years
of 98 and 99.