Re: Vescey from NYPost

I have heard the McDyess rumor also.  He as will Joe Smith will be a free
agent and has stated he would like to move on.

Although they could risk losing him at the end of the season, they will not
give him up for nothing and would want a young 4 or 5 in return.  I don't
think Mcdyess,  a 4, fits with the Celtics unless we could consider moving
Antoine to 3, but he is not a good enough ball handler or outside shooter
for this yet, and we really don't have anything to offer.

As for Dampier, I would not give up any of the draft picks for him.