Re: 2nd round

JLyell wrote:

> What does everyone think of some of these possibilities with the secondround pick or as free agent workout ?
>
> Second round
>
> Eric Washington - 6'4" Sprewell clone  ? Athletic shooter/slasher could be
> a steal at 55.

another good scorer from alabama... I have seen him disappear in big
games, however...  which may drop him to the late second round (blessing
in disguise?)

> Bubba Wells  - 6'5" shooter

I know I've mentioned him before... and if he's still around at 55 -
he'b be a great offensive spark off the bench - his past knee problems
may drop him to the second round, but his talent alone should see him
picked up in the late first round

> Larry Davis - Athletic 2, outplayed Pitino's Kentucky team twice last year.

This guy is the real deal!  I've seen him play a few times... great off
the dribble, and really knows how to create and get to the hoop.  He's
big and strong, and can really finish... I think he'll go early second
round...

> Free Agents:

I also like the CBA's defensive player of the year last season - Corey
Beck 6-1,190, from Arkansas - as a backup point guard... a great
defender who really knows when and how to  beat his man to the spot and
take the charge.... he has really had to improve his scoring since he
has been in the CBA - I think he averaged around 15 points per game..

jonathan haigh

Nashville, TN