Re: Vescey from NYPost

- --=_ORCL_11576638_0_11919706101510400
Content-Transfer-Encoding:7bit

> Besides Vecsey's tidbits for the rumor mill, today's NY Post also had a small
> article by Fred Kerber saying there was a possibility of Radja & E.Williams
> going for Jason Williams.  Such a deal would give us a strong rebounder at
> the 4 who doesn't score much enabling Walker to play the 3, but would really
> require a 5 who could score some points - only Battie looks like a good
> option there.

This will be a great deal, Jayson can also log some minutes at center and is
an awesome rebounder. It's also very cap freindly because the Nets are paying
him something in the range of about 2 mill. It's worth consumating the deal
either as is <because both teams are under the cap> or if the Nets throw in a
Jim Jackson or Kendal Gill, we could give them our next years 1st rounder.
                                  - Mishra

- --=_ORCL_11576638_0_11919706101510400