Todd Lichti?????

Mark Piotrowksi wrote:

"Along the Denver line, I remember reading in the Globe that Denver and
Boston almost pulled of a trade at the deadline last year sending Barros
Denver.  But the Nuggets pulled out b/c of fears over his injury...what
do
people think about a trade involving Barros? Maybe Barros and the #6 for
Denver's 2nd Round Pick and their #1 next year (and throw in something
from
Denver, Todd Lichti, or whoever, to balance the cap situation?)?  What
do
you think?"

Uh, actually, I think Todd Lichti hasn't played in the NBA for at least
3 years, and I believe his last stop was in Boston.  It's a shame.  I
loved watching him play at Stanford, and before he suffered a host of
injuries (some due to a car accident in which his girlfriend was killed)
he was a great athlete with real potential.