Lance Gee wrote:

How about the #6 pick to the pacers for Eric Dampier?

Look, I like Larry Bird as much as the next Celtics fan, but I'm not
willing to let him abuse my team like that.  You can't honestly think
that Dampier is any better than Foyle or Cato at this stage, and Dampier
has had injury problems to boot.  I don't think I'd even do Eric
Williams for Dampier straight up, although that's a closer call --
especially if Pitino re-signs Fox and/or drafts Van Horn with the #6.

If we're looking to trade picks, how about #6, a future lottery
protected #1, Williams and Barros for McDyess and some Denver
deadweight?  Pitino also could agree not to take either Billups or
Daniels with the 3, thus guaranteeing Denver the true point guard they
crave.  The C's then could go one of two ways:

1.  Use the 3 on Mercer, resulting in a starting lineup of Radja,
McDyess, Walker, Mercer and Wesley.

2.  Trade the 3 and Radja to Milwaukee for Vin Baker and the 10th pick
(this assumes that Doc Rivers will not listen to Chris Ford and will
fall in love with someone in the top tier).  Use the 10th pick on Cato
(if available), McGrady, Derek Anderson or Brevin Knight.  Awesome,
exceptionally versatile front line of Baker, McDyess and Walker
results.  Who needs a true center, anyway?