Re: Vescey from NYPost

Vecsey is a joker, but his sources are the best. He is probably the most
repspected and dependable NBA writer.  May had the inside track on the Carr
regime, but it's obvious that he lost his sources in the purge.  Vecsey has
scooped everybody again and again.  I don't dismiss anything he says.
 Publish the URL, would you?  I read it in the paper....for the record, he
didn't say the Celts were pursuing McDyess, only that they could.  He also
says we might swap for Tyrell Brandon..  (interesting since we might get a
late lottery pick or two in there as well.)  The Vin Baker thing is on hold
until the guy who owns the bucks gets his act together and hires a GM.  The
days of owners doing their own trading, alas, seems to be over.