Draft Scenarioes

I am trying to make sense of the up coming draft
and trying to figure out what the posibilities
are for the Celtics.  Assuming that Duncan and
Battie go first and second, the Celtics obviously
have their choice at #3.  But who is likely to be
available at #6?  Here are three of my best guess
scenarioes.

(View this with a fixed font such as courier)

I.
	Team			Player	Ht.	Pos.
1.	San Antonio		Duncan	6-10	C
2.	Philiadelphia	Battie	6-11	PF/C
3.	Boston		Foyle		6-9	PF
4.	Vancouver		Mercer	6-7	SG
5.	Denver		Billups	6-3	PG
6.	Boston		Daniels	6-4	PG

Thomas	6-10	PF
Van Horn	6-10	SF

Boston gets: Foyle and Daniels

Boston goes big and takes Foyle.  Vancouver is
looking for backcourt help and selects Mercer.
They love Billups in Denver.  This leaves the
Celtics with a choice of Van Horn or Daniels.
Pintino wants a new PG, so Daniels is it.

II.
	Team			Player	Ht.	Pos.
1.	San Antonio		Duncan	6-10	C
2.	Philiadelphia	Battie	6-11	PF/C
3.	Boston		Mercer	6-7	SG
4.	Vancouver		Billups	6-3	PG
5.	Denver		Foyle		6-9	PF
6.	Boston		Daniels	6-4	PG

Thomas	6-10	PF
Van Horn	6-10	SF

Boston gets: Mercer and Daniels

Boston thinks that Mercer is the Best player
available and also needs a high scoring SG.
With Mercer gone, Vancouver, looking for a
guard selects Billups.  They are not thrilled
with Not Magic Johnson in Denver and L. Ellis
has been injured, so Denver selects Foyle.
Pintino wants a new PG, so Daniels is it.

III.
	Team			Player	Ht.	Pos.
1.	San Antonio		Duncan	6-10	C
2.	Philiadelphia	Battie	6-11	PF/C
3.	Boston		Billups	6-3	PG
4.	Vancouver		Mercer	6-7	SG
5.	Denver		Foyle		6-9	PF
6.	Boston		Van Horn	6-10	SF

Daniels	6-4	PG
Thomas	6-10	PF

Boston gets: Billups and Van Horn

Pintino loves Billups and knows he won't last
past Denver at #5.  Vancouver takes Mercer and
Denver selects Foyle.  Boston takes Van Horn as
the best player available.

IF Philiadelphia selects Battie, I think that
Denver is the big question mark as to who will
be available at #6.  Vancouver will almost
certainly select a guard.  Anyone heard any
rumors from Denver?

What if Philiadelphia takes Mercer...

	Team			Player	Ht.	Pos.
1.	San Antonio		Duncan	6-10	C