<< >Since supposedly the Bulls are interested in trading, how about Williams,
 >Dino and the #3 for Pippen. He is a free agent at the end of next year and
we
 >could do the Mourning thing? This allows Chicago to somewhat reconstruct
and
 >still have plenty to run for the title. >>

I believe Pippen's salary is fairly small so I don't think we would gain much
by trading for him.  He's like Kemp, his salary is too small and he's
continuously complaining about it.  I don't think he would help our cap
situation at all.  That and he's a worthless prick with absolutely no
leadership qualities.  He's no Celtic.

later, Jake