Re: Greg Minor

>To: Nault <rnault@ptialaska.net>
>From: i.guana@mail.utexas.edu (Estevan and Catherine Zarate)
>Subject: Re: Greg Minor
>Bcc:
>>You simply can not condone a man who walks out on his family.  You can not
>>like a guy who does not reliably pay his child support, despite having
>>plent of money to do so.  If it was a stockbroker or a lawyer or a bus
>>driver that was neglecting their kids I would still say
>>"there is a person who neglects their kids".  It doesn't matter that he is
>>a basketball player.  What matters is that he is a slimeball.  Should
>>athletes be role models? Not really, parents should. But that doesn't mean
>>that their egregious behavior should go unnoticed.
>>
>>Tim
>>

>I am not condoning him as a man, but as a basketball player he's not bad is
he?  You have every right to look at Greg Minor and say, "there's a guy who
neglects his kids."  The only thing you said that makes any real comment on
what I said is, "It doesn't matter that he's a basketball player."  You are
completely right and you are saying exactly what I'm saying.  It shouldn't
matter more that he's a basketball player.

                                  Chicken Fried Steak and All That...
                                                         -Chuy

           ***Play Extravagangsta!***
*http://ccwf.cc.utexas.edu/~lytton/gangster.html*
  *See if you're as good as you think you are!*