RE: Dino and #6 to Vancouver

>I think if we draft Ron, especially after Antoine has said he doesn't want
to play with him, then we're gunna lose some of that much needed cohesion.

I would like to remind you that Mercer and Walker won a National
Championship together. Even if they do not like each other it shows that
they are capable of working together for the ultimate prize. And by the way
who coached them to that championship? I think it was the new Celtics
coach!!