Trade for Pippen??

Really.  If I thought the new coach could even entertain this idea, I'd have
to be hauled off to the looney bin:  our two lottery picks for a good, 30
year old SF?  Come on.  This is filler stuff since the draft is three weeks
off and there's no news.  I can't believe anyone on the list takes this
seriously.

And to Noah--on comparing the 90s Lakers with the 80s Celtics--I don't
think so.  These Lakers have shown about all they've got, the operative
term being "show."

Gene  (in a bad mood early in the day)