Re: Dino and #6 to Vancouver

I still think the whole Walker-Mercer issue was the media blowing it out of
proportion.  Did anyone ever hear Walker actually say he would not play
with Mercer ? Even if he did I still would take Mercer over Walker.  Mercer
is a better all around player, better shooter & ball handler.  If the guys
in his second year and already spouting off on who he wants to play with,
this shows he is not a team player & not good for the Celtics.  This is a
business,  just live with it or move on.

> From: Dave Joyce <djoyce@postoffice.utas.edu.au>
> To: celtics@igtc.COM
> Subject: Dino and #6 to Vancouver
> Date: Sunday, June 01, 1997 9:45 PM
>
> I'm pretty sure that although Larry Brown might "like" Tim Thomas, he's
still more likely to go with Tony Battie, as they need a center as