Re: duncan rumor

I have to disagree on this one. Although I think Duncan will be a good
player I don't think he is worth Walker & 3 1's. Tim Duncan alone will not
help the Celtics get out of the cellar. If we were to make this move Duncan
would get pounded and last about 9 years max, like a Brad Daugherty.
Duncan & the stiffs we currently have mean lottery for the next 5 years.
We can build a better rounded team using the 2 #1's.  If we are interested
in trading Walker, it should be straight up for someone like Baker, he is
the only marketable product we have.