Dino and #6 to Vancouver

I'm pretty sure that although Larry Brown might "like" Tim Thomas, he's
still more likely to go with Tony Battie, as they need a center as
desperately as us.

Also, are you sure drafting Mercer is such a good idea? I think that one of
the most important things in professional sports in cohesion, a true
compatability between as many players a possible, especially between
starters. Just look at the communication between Stockton and Malone, the
knowing between Jordan and Scottie. I think if we draft Ron, especially
after Antoine has said he doesn't want to play with him, then we're gunna
lose some of that much needed cohesion. It's not an individual game, but a
team game. Okay, sometimes it is a individual game, but we can get an
individual with as much potential as Mercer, without jeapordising that team
factor. Remember when Jordan and Kerr had that biffo about player
contracts, blah, blah... Something like that will obviously upset the teams
makeup, which is not what we want. Luckily for the Bulls, Steve is not that
much of a needed player. Sure he's a pretty important role player, but if
you got any other pure shooter, taught them Jackson's offences and threw
them in, you'd have a cloned Kerr. Anyway, the point being that teamwork
and understanding are of utmost importance, and I fear that by drafting
Mercer, the Celtics will not enjoy this team understanding.