Re: Deal with Warriors

I would do it in a heartbeat - IF Joe Smith signed an extension. We could
then use #6 for Foyle (my choice) or Cato and at 8 go for a point or even
Anderson. Even if we were to get Baker next year - neither he nor Smith is a
true center.

We would then have to resign Wesley - maybe for one year as he supposedly
proposed - and if Brown or Barros show something under Pitino's system we may
be able to free up cap room at that time.

I see a lot of Mutumbo in Foyle - maybe it's just his appearance - but
interestingly enough, "The Fly" in TSN predicts that while Duncan will be the
better player, Foyle will be the better rebounder.

Boy - give me a solid rebounder at center and a mix of Smith, Baker & Walker
at forward (or filling in at center) and it may not matter who our guards
are!

George

George