Re: Rebuilding

Send 3 & Radja & Williams to Milwauke for Baker & their #10.

> Could happen except Ford doesn't want Radja and has already made comments
to that extent.

I think Ford is a short timer there, & they need to get something for
Baker.

> > Boston now sitting at 6 could be looking at Van Horn, who Warrior new
coach? Rick Majerus would love to have.  Boston moves 6 & Brown or Barros
to Golden State for Joe Smith (who is leaving next year) & their #8.  We
have
> This will not happen plus they already have three guards who are 6' 1" or
under in Bimbo, Price and BJ
> a) Dave Twerdzik doesn't have the power to make such a decision
> b) It will be a PR disaster and will bring back memories of the Webber
trade.
> c) Golden State needs size and at 8 either they will go for Foyle (i.e.if
> he lasts) or take Fortson.
>
>                                                           - Mishra

You are right on the guards  but expect them to move Bimbo &/or B.J.  They
can't afford to watch Smith walk away for nothing either.  I don't
understand how teams like Orlando can sit and watch someone like Shaq walk
away and get nothing in return.  Fortson is really about 6'6' and does not
add much size, Foyle does, but is a project and may not be there at 8.