Rebuilding

What does everyone think of the final outcome of these moves ?

Send 3 & Radja & Williams to Milwauke for Baker & their #10.

Milwaukee can then move Allen or the big DOG (who they have wanted to get
rid of anyway)to Philly for Stackhouse.

Philly an now take Mercer or Tim Thomas and with say Robinson decide who
plays the 2 and who plays the 3.

Milwaukee can replace Baker with Battie , keep Allen at the 2 and move
Stackhouse to 3 with Willaims & Radja at sharing time at 4.

This seems to improve the strained chemistry of both teams.

Boston now sitting at 6 could be looking at Van Horn, who Warrior new coach
? Rick Majerus would love to have.  Boston moves 6 & Brown or Barros to
Golden State for Joe Smith (who is leaving next year) & their #8.  We have
unloaded the salaries of Radja & Brown or Barros' and now have a pretty
awesome front line for the future of Baker, Smith, &  Walker.  If we resign
Rick Fox  the typical Boston 6 man role that leaves us looking good up
front.

We now have the 8 & 10 spots to solidify our backcourt & choose 2 from
possibly Daniels , McGrady, Knight, Vaughn, Anderson, Carr, Freeman,
Shammgod, or Bobby Jackson.

With the young quick front like above,  I think adding Brevin Knight and
Anderson, McGrady, or Carr would give us one hell of an athletic running
team.  Knight although undersized, is so quick and a good scorer I think he
will be successful in the NBA.  I bet Jerry West would love to replace Van
Exel with Knight.  Put a big shooting 2 like Anderson. Mcgrady or Cory Carr
beside him & I would be pretty damn happy with these changes in less than a
year

What do you think ?