Re: SHAWN KEMP ASKS FOR TRADE!

We must remember basketball is a team game, and teams with so called young
stars Miami, Washington, Seattle, Indiana, etc, always seem to get spanked
by the teams with the mature team oriented veteran teams. Until they start
playing a team oriented style of basketball they won't win the big one.
That is why I would taker Malone over Kemp. Kemp is definitely more
athletic, but Malone the type of player that makes everyone better.

> So?  That doesn't prove anything about Malone or Kemp as individuals.
Show me their head-to-head statistics over the last few seasons if you want
to make that point.  Also, head-to-head matchups don't determine who is the
better player.  Even if Kemp plays Malone better than Malone plays Kemp
(which I doubt), as long as Malone plays most other