Re: CHAMPIONSHIP

> Hi.  Any red blooded basketball fan, no matter what team they root for
during the year, enjoys the playoffs, I think.  I didn't think I cared, but
have watched parts of most of the games.  Am personally hoping the Jazz
take the championship.  And I don't think Malone stole the MVP, I think he
and this team deserve some recognition.  MJ not withstanding, I think they
just might be the best team right now.  It should be a good
> series.
> Dorine

Dorine, I agree.  Stockton & Malone are two of the class guys in the league
& it would be good to see them get a ring before they retire.  The Houston
series had some great games.  They need to steal one of the first two games
in Chicago, with Pippen & Kukoc injured they could do this.