dont trade the picks

- --Not for elderly stars
- --Not to unload players -- play them and increase their value or trade them
for picks or buy them out
- --not for higher or lower picks.  This is our only chance to add young
talent. We need stars, as Wallace says, not just more "good" players.  We
need a star and a center.  It looks as if those two might not be the same
player right away.  but W/foyle and (say) Van Horn, we would have a
foundation.  Trading a pick just to free up free agent money is dumb unless
you can say for sure that this draft is all busts.  And who can?