Re: Billups/White

kjgoo wrote:

 Incidentally, any early predictions on what kind of contract Antoine
> will be getting next summer?   My guess -- 6 years (starting in '99-00),
> $95 million.  Enough to turn your stomach, ain't it?
>
> Michael Gooen
The money all pro sports players are getting has been turning my stomach
for a very long time, now.  It's crazy and it has to stop somewhere.
Some think all pro sports will be on pay tv someday.  Well, we pay
enough just to subscribe to all the channels we need (on satellite - the
big dish) to see all our teams now.  Have pay tv and have never used it.
Don't plan to, either.  When pro sports become available only for the
well to do, I bow out, no matter how much I'll miss it.
Dorine