Re: 4:00PM Press Conference (fwd)

And what of the Outlaw and trade rumors Jeremy gave us? Hope this points to
situation C below. (One note about the previous Coleman rumor although he
will be making 11mil or so, he has a buyout option at the end of this year).

Who is Bruce Bowen (other than an ex-Heat player) size, position(s),
attitude, etc? I don't even remember his name.