4:00PM Press Conference (fwd)

Hey,

If my math is correct and this news is right that makes 12 players under
contract:

Barros
Billups
Brown
Mercer
Minor
Walker
Williams
Bowen
Massenberg
Declerq
Ellison
Knight

And still no 7-Footer to backup/start for Knight.

Three things come to mind:
A) We're done. (Hope Not)
B) Ellison is bound for permanent IR.
C) Rick's working on sending multi-players for one. (ie. 2 for 1 / 3 for 1)

If anyone hear's the press conference please post info.

Tone