Re: DINO - WAIVERS

> From: Dorine Pratt <norine@sover.net>
> Hi.  Where did you all read about Dino clearing waivers?  I looked all
> over the place last night and couldn't find a thing.
> Dorine

USA Today has an article date 7/17 which says that the traget date for Dino
clearing waivers is 7/26. Now 7/26 is over and no team has come asking for
Dino..so we assume that he has cleared waivers. Now we have to wait until
he signs the contract with the greek team before the C's can make public
the DeClercq aquisition.

By the way does anybody else feel that the Globe's coverage of the celtics
sucks. I was hoping atleast today, either Peter May or Michael Holley would
have a column informing us of the Dino situation..but all I see is an
article on what Travis Knight is eating to add an extra 15 pounds.
                                                              - Mishra